RE: Oil for Overdrive Transmission

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Oil for Overdrive Transmission
From: "Gordie's Garage" <mg_garage@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 15:06:00 -0400
I do have a couple of old Castrol 20w50 cardboard cans.  Guess I've been
saving them for, what, 25yrs?  One is leaky, but the other is perfect.
What's the shelf life of million year old oil?
Now, what was it you wanted me to look for on the can?

Gordie Bird
'62 MGA
'67 MGBGT

----

I'll be driving for charity in the 2004 Michigan British Reliability Run!

Info & Secure credit card donations: http://www.mibrr.com