Re: Synthetic oil / pressure

To: Danny Varnado <dannyvarnado@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Synthetic oil / pressure
From: Charles & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 09:18:29 -0500
    I doubt that the Mobil 1 has much to do with the low oil pressure.
10W-30 is 10W-30, dino or syn.  Are you sure of the pressure gauge?
Might be a good idea to put a direct acting gauge on it and see what it
says.  I have a Dodge 360 that only showed 30 psi on the dash gauge afer
I rebuilt it.  A direct gauge showed 80 psi.

   Cheers,

    CR