Turn Signals - MGA

To: "MG LIST" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Turn Signals - MGA
From: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 21:13:45 -0400
Some of the turn signals work some of the time, some times none work.  The
right front turn signal has been out for several months, I think it has a
bad socket.  Today, sometimes all the rest would work sometimes none would
work, sometimes left rear only, sometimes left front only, sometimes all but
right front.  Sometimes the interior indicator light would light up while
they were working and sometimes not at all.  No pattern that I could see.
The flasher unit would click as it should and then sometimes it would squawk
and then quit clicking.

Where to start?

I checked all the bulbs and they are intact.  Headlights, running lights and
brake lights all function.

Mike R

Check out the new British Cars Forum: