Re: chrome wheel crud

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: chrome wheel crud
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 08:46:35 EDT
It was Tom all right, but he didn't suck in Huck, but several other of  his
friends, each time getting an apple or a frog or some kind of payment for
allowing them to experience the thrill.

Jay Donoghue
72MGB-GT
66Mustang

In a message dated 8/24/2004 5:14:45 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk writes:

I think  Tom got Huck to do it.  Unfortunately I think the ladies would be
more  interested in the finish of their nails than my wheels :o)