Re: Question about MGA and changing ground

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Question about MGA and changing ground
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 20:50:54 -0700
That's handy advice. I did the Bosch, and it just used the stock bracket in
a different position. Some motors may not have that particular boss drilled
out, however. Also, there seemed to be some sort of tolerance stack-up issue
which caused the plane of the pulley to be slightly out of line -- I had to
make a few adjustments by ovalling out holes, or shimming.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149

Check out the new British Cars Forum: