hard top moulding

To: "MG list" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: hard top moulding
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 21:31:51 -0500
I have a hard top I'd like to put new molding on for these Missouri winters.
I can find no identifying characteristics anywhere on the hardtop, although
from a few descriptions I've read it may be a MGB factory issue (black
exterior, white interior, fiberglass, elongated triangular sidelights,
single rear light).
I've searched the web without much luck, trying to find  a distributor that
has cross section reference pictures of the moldings. The closest I've found
is JC Whitney online, but you can't enlarge the photos for correct ID of the
moldings.
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Monte