Re: Tonneau cover stretching

To: Craig Tufty <craig@ctufty.com>, Lorne Vanin <overhead999@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Tonneau cover stretching
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 09:46:33 -0700 (PDT)
And let it sit out in the sun.... or use a hair dryer to heat 'er up.

Craig Tufty <craig@ctufty.com> wrote:First, lather it up with plenty of Armor
All. Really rub it in! Unzip all
of the zippers. Make sure that the seats are positioned correctly so that
the head rests are not working against you and the cover. I use WD 40 on
the zippers. It may take some time but eventually the cover should become
more pliable and you should be able to snap it up.