Re: Tonneau cover stretching

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tonneau cover stretching
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2004 09:58:16 -0700
Well, shrinking over time is what they do. Wonder why it was for sale?

Heat will make it stretch, as in leaving it in the sun for an hour. But that
won't help you the next cold morning. Possibly there is some vinyl treatment
product that might help it regain its elasticity, but I don't have a
recommendation.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149