Re: Factory Hard Top Fit

To: "Vintage Norm" <twobees@sprynet.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Factory Hard Top Fit
From: "MonteMorris" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 21:59:52 -0500
Norm,
No, I haven't fitted any side brackets to the top yet. I set the top on the
car to size the brackets for fabrication, but when it was so far from fitting,
I decided not to "build" the brackets.  Kelvin suggested that the seals might
just need to settle in, but I can't imagine them settling that much.
Thanks,
Monte