windshield frame on MGB

To: <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: windshield frame on MGB
From: "bernd" <bernd.vabeach@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2004 04:03:00 -0400
Here is another one of my goof ups where I have to come to the list to ask for
help in straighten me out.
Today I took the windshield frame apart on my 71 "B", the problem arose when I
buggerd up one of the brackets (pillar to bottom rail), feeling comfort in the
knowledge that I could order a replacement bracket from Moss I went to the
catalog only  to find out that there is a difference in right and left
brackets, not having marked the brackets when I removed them I lost track of
which is which, rather than order two new brackets, I really just need one,
can anyone tell me which is which,.
It appears that there are numbers on the brackets one is numbered 4 the other
is numbered  5, as always thanks to all who contemplate answering to this
fiasco I created.
By the way the brackets are listed in Moss catalog on page 67 as item number
20 part number 408-040 and 408-050.
Bernd
71B

Check out the new British Cars Forum: