Re: need good ground

To: "bernd" <bernd.vabeach@erols.com>, <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: need good ground
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 11:35:10 -0000
Because there are quite a number of metal-to-metal junctions in the physical
mountings before it gets to the body.  Mine didn't light after restoration
(obviously did too god a job of painting the bumper irons) so I ran a ground
wire from the mounting bolt inside the over-rider (in my case) to the
connectors for the reversing light grounds.

PaulH.