Re: NO LBC content-need suggestions for free anti-virus

To: MonteMorris <mmorris@nemr.net>
Subject: Re: NO LBC content-need suggestions for free anti-virus
From: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 20:38:46 -0700
I hate these off topic MS virus posts, and here I am writting one.

Anyway, MS makes the virus prone OS, and they will also buy you a year
subscription to AV software.

<http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/updates/sp2/antivirus/default.mspx>

I am using the CA one on my kids computer with no problems.

(Also using norton on mine with no issues.)

Andrew