Amazing Thanksgiving Weather

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Amazing Thanksgiving Weather
From: David Breneman <david_breneman@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 11:53:41 -0800 (PST)
Which is exactly what we had here in the Puget Sound region.  I
usually spend Thanksgiving weekend putting up the Christmas lights
in the rain.  This year, no rain at all.  We even had sunshine
Saturday afternoon and Sunday, so I went out for a top-down spin
in the MGA both evenings (before the temperature got below freezing).
Chilly but fun.  I got a picture of the car parked in front of
the house with the Christmas lights on.  If it turns out I'll
post it on the website.  Yes, I still shoot old-fashioned *film*
pictures!  :-)

=====
David Breneman         david_breneman@yahoo.com

http://my.yahoo.com