Re: Compressor advice please

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Compressor advice please
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 21:46:07 -0700
The key rating I believe would be related to the amount or volume of
compressed air it could put out. This compressor's specs indicate that it
would be useful for low output applications but would not work for
something like a sand blaster. It may be borderline for a spray gun. But it
would still be useful for a lot of things. The one problem in getting a
powerful enough air compressor is the voltage as the high power ones
require 220 volts. I got the best I could find in a 110 volt model and it
had specs something similar to yours as far as capacity and hp. It works
moderately well with my impact wrench and air ratchet. It fills up my
tires. And it even cleans out my underground sprinklers every fall.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B