RE: '92 XJ12 Project

To: <Mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: '92 XJ12 Project
From: "Larry list account" <list@marketvalue.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 21:29:56 -0700
Barney has as good point (doesn't he always?).  I believe rebuilding is out
of the question; however, replacing it with a 'good' used engine isn't a bad
idea.

Keep in mind that if it isn't running that doesn't mean it is "blown".  It
wouldn't hurt to do some investigation and see what is really wrong with it.

Larry Hoy