Re: Roundabouts (was Re: replacing clutch on the MGB)

To: David Breneman <david_breneman@yahoo.com>, mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Roundabouts (was Re: replacing clutch on the MGB)
From: Hans Duinhoven <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 16:15:29 +0100
I once drove on the "funny" roundabout at Hemel Heampstead England.
In the early aighties I was driven mad, as I could take this roundabout on
two directions would you believe!

A fish & chips shop aside the road had a good business of the people looking
how the traffic would jam or collish. Neither of these happened!

Cheers,

Hans