Shop/Garage

To: MG list <mgs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Shop/Garage
From: Elliott and Martha DeGraff <degraff@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 11:16:51 -0500
I am in the planning stages of constructing a shop/garage for working on
my LBCs.  Anyone have any suggestions for interior layout and
equipment?  How about links to helpful web sites?  Book titles?  Right
now, I'm looking at a steel building with a concrete floor that's
approximately 36 x 36 feet (11 x 11 meters).  I already have a large
compressor, a lot of air, hand, and electric tools, and a MIG welder, so
I won't be starting from scratch.  Still, I'd like to benefit from the
collective experience of the list and learn what I ought to avoid and
what I absolutely ought to have.  Thanks in advance.  (If this is too
far off-topic, please reply off-list.)

Elliott  DeGraff
Poolesville, Maryland
1971 MGB (on the road)