Re: Tie Rod Ball Joint Puller Group Purchase

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net, 6-Pack <6pack@Autox.Team.Net>,
Subject: Re: Tie Rod Ball Joint Puller Group Purchase
From: Don Malling <dmallin@attglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2005 12:24:31 -0500
Hi Thomas,

This is the one at JC Whitney. Looks the same to me.

http://www.jcwhitney.com/autoparts/ProductDisplay/c-10101/s-10101/p-219190/mediaCode-ZX/appId-480787

My understanding is that it was recommended by a list member. I have never used
it.

The only reason for a group purchase was to get around their excessive
processing and shipping
charges for a single purchase.

The one you recommended only has $7.00 shipping, which is reasonable in my mind.

I have no interest in a junk tool, and it will save me a bunch of time not to
have to package them
up and mail them to everyone.

I guess I would like some comments from anyone else who has used this tool. If
it's junk as you say,
then I'd suggest we forget the group purchase.

Don Malling