Re: RBB Clock

To: "Frank Kajewski" <frankk@intap.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RBB Clock
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 20:40:59 -0800
Frank;

I supply the O-rings to restore Smith and Jaeger gauges and thus have taken
many a gauge to pieces.  I have found that the best way is to use a
"Boa-Constrictor" readily available from you hardware shop.  You put the
rubber band around the bezel (make sure the bezel is in the middle) snug
the band up.  Put the handle between you legs, grab the body of the gauge
with two hands and heave - works every time!!   I will send you pictures in
another email

At 07:47 AM 2/15/2005, Frank Kajewski wrote:
>Is there a way to remove the bezel from the clock that comes on the RBB? Mine
>is sorely in need of being repainted in the flat black that was original but
>so far I am at a loss as to how to  remove the bezel without doing any damage
>to the clock. Anyone on the list done this?  It does not appear to rotate and
>release like most of the instrument bezels.
>Frank Krajewski
>
>Your messages not reaching the list?
>Check out http://www.team.net/posting.html

Regards