Re: RBB Clock

To: "Jim Leach" <leachsr@idirect.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RBB Clock
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 12:40:16 -0800
Jim,

.......between you legs matey!!  What I didn't say that this is a whole new
experience.  I could have said "grip the handle with your thighs" - but
that maybe TOO suggestive.  God knows what response I would have had if I
was describing horse back riding       ".....get the horse between your
legs...."

At 06:04 PM 2/15/05, Jim Leach wrote:
>you put the handle WHERE ????????????????
>
>Jim L
>
>----- Original Message ----- From: "Barrie Robinson" <barrie@look.ca>

Regards

Barrie Robinson

MGB GT V8
Aston Martin DB 2/4 MkII
705-721-9060

Purveyor of O-ring kits for restoring Smith & Jaeger gauges,
                       Stainless steel mesh grilles, air vents & airdams and,
                       Sound deadening material and kits for MGBs