lights!!!!!

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: lights!!!!!
From: "oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 22:47:16 -0600
i'll guess that most of you have been laughing at my trials and tribulations
with the 73 cbb.

now that i have lights i actually drove it at night, in the rain, with the
wipers working, too!  my son confirmed that the back up lights (reversing)
work, too!

i have faint dash lights.  when i turn the rheostat, it gets brighter and
then dark.  do i just pull this thing out and try to clean it?  anything to
be wary of, other than accidentally unplugging half a zillion wires up in
there?  and how does that "switch" come out?

tia!

Oliver