RE: sticking clutch?

To: "'Fred Schroeder'" <fschroed@mindspring.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: sticking clutch?
From: "Dean T. Lake" <dtlake@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 11:47:52 -0500
It is possible for the connecting rod and pin a the slave to be ever so
slightly rounded out and cause the symptoms you describe.  It only takes
a very small decrease in travel to make the system inoperable.  It is
easy to pull out the rod and pin and inspect for any wear.  They are
also cheap to replace.

Dean