Re: FW: air pump

To: "eric" <eric@erickson.on.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: FW: air pump
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 14:54:19 +0100
Depends on the chip.  You can get chips that do significantly increase
power, but at the expense of reduced reliability and longevity.  OTOH you
can get intermediate chips that sacrifice little in the way of reliability
and longevity but still give a performance boost.

Various MG mags have had a number of articles on performance mods for the
MGF, for example, with before and after dynos and comparing different air
filters, exhausts, etc.

PaulH.