Re: 79B dies

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 79B dies
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 15:18:00 -0700
on 4/7/05 3:02 PM, MonteMorris at mmorris@nemr.net wrote:

Well, what's dying?

Are you experiencing total electrical failure (no lights, no radio, no spark
-- I have a car that did this, due to corrosion in the main bulkhead
electrical connector)? Or just the motor sputtering to a halt with
everything else functional?

If it starts right back up it's not likely to be fuel cutoff. You would hear
the pump clicking away as it built up pressure first.

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149