Re: 79B dies

To: paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk, mmorris@nemr.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 79B dies
From: "mmorris@nemr.net" <mmorris@nemr.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 09:54:05 -0400
Paul,
I guess after a few more years of driving the B's, I'll get to the point
where I can think of doing what you've suggested as the car is dying, and
not just cussing:-).
Thanks for the suggestions; I'll try to be more observant the next time.
And thanks to EVERYONE who submitted a suggestion!
I'm taking a 5 hour drive this weekend; hopefully I'll not have to make any
observations other than the wind blowing off what little hair I have left:-0
Monte