Re: 79B dies

To: mmorris@nemr.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 79B dies
From: Saabnutty@aol.com
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 21:06:52 EDT
Monte,
Here's one more thing to check: Are your battery cables tight?  I took the
"B" out for a test drive one night last summer and it quit at the end of my
block.  I pushed it to the curb and when I tried to restart it I noticed some
arcing coming from the behind the passenger seat.  I had the battery in and out
few times for charging and forgot to tighten the connections.  Hey, worth a
try.

Good luck!
donny v
1978 MGB

In a message dated 4/8/2005 9:56:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time,