Choke knob

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Choke knob
From: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 13:53:20 +0100
The handy little feature where you twist the choke knob to lock it in place
doesn't seem to be working on Nancy.  It certainly makes it a bit stiffer,
but the spring is still able to pull it back.

Before I start pulling it apart to find out how it works this weekend, is
there anything I should know?  Is this likely to be straightforward to fix?
Should I not even bother, since I can get a new one for a fiver or so
anyway?

My previous BGT (a Dec '72 model called Sammy) had a T-bar for the choke
lever; Nancy (all of 3 months later, a Feb '73) has a round knob.  Which is
correct - or both (not that I care much, I'm not an originality obsessive)?
I slightly preferred the T-bar - felt better to hold and pull, and easier to
twist, but Moss only seem to show the round knob on their website.

Richard & Nancy

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected. If
you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is strictly
prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in
this communication shall be legally binding.