Re: No silicone brake fluid for me either

To: Stuart MacMillan <macgroup@comcast.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: No silicone brake fluid for me either
From: Hans Duinhoven <h.duinhoven@planet.nl>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 20:57:29 +0200
I live near the Northsea Netherlands - quite damp as well, though the GT is
always parked into the heated garage when not driven.
Anyway the silicone fluid is in for many years now (8+  I suppose) and
there's no sign of water.
Perhaps the plactic brake fluid cannister of the master cylinder of my '71
model helps here.

Cheers,

Hans

'71 BGT USA - Calif specs though defedarized