Re: Brake Bleeding

To: "Randy Widman" <riwidman@buckeye-express.com>
Subject: Re: Brake Bleeding
From: Matt Trebelhorn <matt.lists@trebelhorn.com>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 09:43:49 -0400
My guess: the steel line, running from the splitter block to the wheel
cylinder, has been crushed shut.  Has the car ever been put on a
flatbed hauler?

Follow it back from the wheel cyl, around the front of the axle and
across the top.  If you feel a pinched-off/flat spot, you need to
replace that hard line.  It's cheap, and only takes a few minutes to
bend to shape.

Matt