Re: wire wheels

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: wire wheels
From: Larry Hoy <forumaccount@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 10:33:55 -0600
Ed's right about balancing the wheel on the car.  But, I found the
balancer the truck stops use is too big to work on your LBC (sill
clearance issues).  Some OLD timer tire shops have the same machine
designed for a car.

Even the good old bubble balancer is better than most "dynamic" balancers.

Larry Hoy