Re: wire wheels

To: dcouncill@msubillings.edu, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: wire wheels
From: Saabnutty@aol.com
Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 23:47:57 EDT
I have never inquired if they know what to do with wire wheels, but my tire
place, Apollo Tire in Denville, NJ, seems qualified to handle all my other car
tire needs.  I usually bring just the tires and rims to them for mounting and
balancing, but the owners (twin brothers) are experienced enough to know what
an MGB is, and we've had many amusing chat's about Zenith Stromberg carbs,
engine fires, the British Leyland mentality, etc...

They are the exception to the rule though, and I recommend them highly.  Next
time, I will have to ask if they do wire wheels.  They sell motorcycle tires,
so I suspect they have the know-how to balance wire car wheels too.

donny v
1978 MGB

In a message dated 5/4/2005 3:40:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,