v8 bushes vs fulcrum pin fit?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: v8 bushes vs fulcrum pin fit?
From: Marc Siegel <smarc@abs.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 10:06:12 -0400
Is there any known issue with Moss supplied V8 bushes not fitting on the
fulcrum pin? Out of a set of 4 bushes, only two would slide over the end
of the pin...

Thinking the pin may have a burr or other damage, I removed it and
inspected it - it's completely clean, and free of burrs, dents, dings,
etc... I cleaned it to make sure there was no built up grease, etc. Then
I thought that maybe I had somehow damaged the inner steel tube of the
bush when I pressed it in place, but as mentioned, just taking the new
bushes and test fitting them to the pin, only 2 of the 4 would slide on...

Are all V8 bushes the same, or are there different sizes?
--
Marc