Re: Bentley for '69 B

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bentley for '69 B
From: "JustBrits_com" <justbrits@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 16:59:57 -0500
Gents:

<<What have you found to work the best?>>

First, one of the best kept secrets for doing this sort of thing is throw
WD-40 in the trash<G><G>!!!

Next, if you FOAM you next choice of penatrent on and allow to soak......
WALK away!!
THEN give each fastener a TIGHTEN mini-crank;
Then, RE-foam.
WALK away!!
Then, an Un-Do (just a TAD!!!!).  Do NOT "crank" on it!!!!
Then re-foam.
WALK away!!
Then TIGHTEN (just a tad!!!)
Re-foam.
WALK away!!
etc.

Keep on going as above and 99.9% of time, fastener WILL "un-do"!!!

I have only been beaten ONCE in a VERY long time and that was aChevy alt.
both (org) going thru an aluminum sleeve!!  Ain't gonna happen (but I did
try<VBG>)!!

Ed