A new MG enthusiast is born (somewhat OT)

To: MG List <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: A new MG enthusiast is born (somewhat OT)
From: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 13:26:53 +0100
I'd just like to announce to all my MG-owning friends the birth of my third
child, Marcus Bennett Gosling, who was born on 19th June weighing 8lb 7oz.

The fact that his initials - MBG - are very nearly the same as the name of a
well-known classic car is pure co-incidence, I promise, and I didn't even
notice until my wife pointed it out!

Even more bizarre, it took my 3-year-old son to point out that Marcus is
very similar to Marcos (for the benefit of those outside the UK, Marcos is a
bankrupt-every-other-fortnight manufacturer of rather powerful British
sportscars, rather like TVR but less successful).

Must be something subliminal going on...

Richard Gosling

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected. If
you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is strictly
prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing stated in
this communication shall be legally binding.