Re: A new MG enthusiast is born (somewhat OT)

To: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>,
Subject: Re: A new MG enthusiast is born (somewhat OT)
From: "Paul Hunt" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 13:40:27 +0100
Congratulations.

Unlike Roche Bentley of the MG Owners Club who deliberately chose names with
the initials 'M' and 'G'.  It is not recorded what his son (or his wife for
that matter) now thinks of this.

Our son ended up with the initials MPH, again co-incidentally.  I don't know
whether he feels he has to live up to them, or whether he is just a chip off
the old block, but he drives a BMW M Coupe and while driving through France
to this years Monaco Grand Prix picked up a UKP500 fine and a months driving
ban for travelling at twice the speed limit.

PaulH.