70B For Sale in Chicago

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: 70B For Sale in Chicago
From: "Ronald Olds" <tr6@pipeline.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 13:42:17 -0500
I have my sisters 70B which I need to sell.  She passed away and I ended
up with the car but don't have the time to dedicate to the car. It does
need work. The car has been parked since 1978 when one of the rear
springs broke (it was since replaced).  The car is complete and has a
clean title. There have been some parts removed from the car though i.e.
fuel tank, pedal assemblies. Here are some of the details of the car

Engine ran when parked but has since seized

Overdrive

Wire wheels

Hard top (I believe some of the hardware is missing.

Sills are rusted out and need to be replaced

Originally red but was repainted yellow by my sister

I have many used spare parts and would prefer to sell them as one
complete package with the car.  If need be I could sell the parts
separately. I would like $2000 for everything. The car is located in the
western suburbs of Chicago.

If you interested and would like pictures and a list of parts let me
know and I will send them to you.

Ron Olds