RE: Forwarded: Oil Filter

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Forwarded: Oil Filter
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 13:47:01 -0600
I can't recall the number off the top of my head for the Napa filter
(1068?) but it will cross reference to the Fram PH43. Not that I endorse
Fram filters, I just used them for many years due to their availability
but I switched to Napa filters several years ago. Studies show WIX/NAPA
filters are the better filters.

I do know the canister filter is NAPA #1300, for those of you with Mk1
Bs.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B