RE: Forwarded: Oil Filter

To: "Bob Shaw" <shaws@mlcltd.com>, "Barney Gaylord"
Subject: RE: Forwarded: Oil Filter
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 09:55:04 -0600
As usual, Barney is all wise. I thought it was just the Moss conversion
too but that was the first part of the page. The stock MG conversion
(from the canister style) was the last half the page, showing the
standard bracket piece. And it listed the proper filters - i.e. Fram
ph43 or NAPA 1068 among others that I have never used.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B
dcouncill@msubillings.edu