RE: Unloading your lift

To: "Jim Juhas" <james.f.juhas@snet.net>, "Marc" <smarc@abs.net>
Subject: RE: Unloading your lift
From: "Dodd, Kelvin" <doddk@mossmotors.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 09:33:00 -0700
I've got a feeling the LA area is highly competitive.

I purchased a 10,000 lb Bendpak 2 post lift (very good quality) for
$2700 installed.  (electrical not included).

Now I'm spoilt, but with my back I need all the help I can get.

Btw.  I do recommend the Bendpak products.  Very well made.

Kelvin Dodd

Behalf