Central Coast British Car Show a big hit!

To: mgs@autox.team.net, rfeibusch1@earthlink.net
Subject: Central Coast British Car Show a big hit!
From: Aeseeyou@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 19:39:29 EDT
On Sunday, July 24th, 2005 The Central Coast Car Club welcomed 150  beautiful
British cars to our brand new Car Show location at the Channel  Islands
Harbor in Oxnard, CA. After having outgrown the old location at the  Ventura
Yacht
Harbor The new location has room for even more cars next year  and it was the
source of much merriment and celebration this year. In the  words of a long
time Annual CCBCC British Car Meet participant this new venue  was a "Win-Win
situation" And everybody I talked to agreed. With Vintage auto  parts
Autojumble, to Bagpipe music & Scottish dancers plus 3  great food stands, this
years
show was definitely a huge  success. Everyone who I asked said that the mood
was
definitely upbeat  and festive and they had only great things to say about
the new  location and the wonderful way everything was handled. With plenty of
trophy's  and registration packets that were loaded with all kinds of goodies
everyone was  a winner at this years 15th Annual Central Coast British Car Club
 Show. Well there was one lady who was somewhat disappointed when she asked
if it was a monthly show and we had to tell her  "Nope, sorry..This is  an
Annual event" But we do meet on the first Tuesday of each month at 7:00 pm at
Carrows (Harbor & Seward) in Ventura, CA. Big Winners were Fredrick Roths
beautiful Nash Healey and Gary Wales Incredible Black Bentley. Still working on
complete list to hand over to Rick Fiebusch for his great British Car
network. An idea with marvelous potential. I'm gonna post a bunch  of photos on
the
July 24th Car Show on our club website at _www.ccbcc.org_
(http://www.ccbcc.org)  as soon as I get the C-D from  our Club Photographer,
Bill Rogers.