Re: Parts Suppliers Complaint

To: <WSpohn4@aol.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Parts Suppliers Complaint
From: "Just Brits" <justbrits@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 16:44:22 -0500
At the SERIOUS "risk" of getting in trouble with Kelvin's employer AGAIN,
Bill:

<<Maybe any vendors on the group can comment about why they don't use
whatever
form of postage makes sense economically for the particular item in
question.>>

I cannot "comment" for anybody except myself<VBG>!!  Unlike the 2 Cos. you
cite, I DO pick cheapest and most effective methods of shipping.

I'll try to get a pic up in a day or so of a "3 pound BOX" I rec'd recently
that has six FELT washers as it's "cargo"??????????????????????

Ed