Re: Parts Suppliers Complaint

To: WSpohn4@aol.com
Subject: Re: Parts Suppliers Complaint
From: Betti Ann & Preston Smith <prsmith@ns.sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 15:30:36 -0300
Bill!

Also do not forget that anything that comes via UPS from the US gets
nailed with a relatively heavy UPS brokerage surcharge. You are much
better ahead to do what I have done in the past (you did it also) - have
it shipped to a friend in the US via UPS and have him transship it via
USPS.  Now if it is too heavy for post, then you may have to make a
quick trip accross the border to get it

Preston