RE: '79 grille removal

To: "'Paul Hunt'" <paul.hunt1@blueyonder.co.uk>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: '79 grille removal
From: "Howard Battan" <battanhr@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 07:23:42 -0700
Thanks again, Paul. The pictures help a lot.

I think you may be correct. For whatever reason, either the grille is too
wide or the distance between the ends of the support bar is too narrow for
the grille to come straight out. My grille appears to be about an inch
longer than yours. Since I don't know the long-term history of the car, I
don't know if the grille has been replaced, possibly with an incorrect one.

Thanks for all the help. I now know what I need to do to remove the grille.

Howard