Re: Rear Axle asymmetry (MGB)

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <lundgren@byu.net>,
Subject: Re: Rear Axle asymmetry (MGB)
From: "William Mills" <bmills46@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 20:22:39 -0400
I've got a '74 BGT with the same issue.  I'm trying to put some aftermarket
wheels (Western Wheel) on it, these look like the old Z car wheels and I
cannot get them inside the rear fender even though the tires are Dunlop
185SR70.  Just going to have to roll the fender lip.  How do you plan to
roll yours??  Wooden baseball bat is the only method I have seen.

Bill
'74 BGT with Sabrina bumper