Re: trying a new method

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: trying a new method
From: David Breneman <david_breneman@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 15:40:16 -0700 (PDT)
--- "Ronald A. Fine" <ronfineesq@earthlink.net> wrote:

> I agree about emission controls but I don't think global warming is
> going to bring on the next ice age.  Aren't the polar ice caps and
> glaciers all melting as a result of global warming?

Well, that was the point. :-)  If you're trying to hasten the
next ice age, you wouldn't be a fan of global warming.  One
upside to global warming is that it will re-open the Northwest
Passage that all those Pacific explorers were looking for a
few hundred years ago.  Captain Vancouver was just a little
ahead of his time!

David Breneman         david_breneman@yahoo.com