Re: starter drive cover

To: "Mike L" <renoman@sympatico.ca>, "mgs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: starter drive cover
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 17:07:21 -0400
...don't have my catalog handy...but if  it's what I think it is.... it is
exactly that! a 'sock' that goes over the starter and solenoid, that covers
the electricals at the end of the starter and helps shield it all from
environmental/water/road debris.   Mine is still on my BGT. They're a bitch
to get off as they get hard and stiff with age. So I simply never try to
remove it, unless right after a lengthy drive to warm it up and soften it a
bit.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com