Re: Headlights

To: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>,
Subject: Re: Headlights
From: "Larry Daniels" <ladaniels@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 07:07:59 -0600
----- Original Message -----
From: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>
To: "'oliver'" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>; "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2005 4:26 AM

  There are wiring diagrams on
the net that colour in the wires in the colour they are (much easier than
looking at codes on a B/W picture), I find this invaluable, so much so that
I've laminated a copy so that I  can refer to it constantly without it
getting crumpled, damaged or stained!  Sorry, I can't remember off hand
where I found it...

Richard & Nancy the BGT

Here is the color schematic site:

http://advanceautowire.com/mgb.pdf

Larry Daniels
79 MGB LE
72 Midget
60 Bugeye

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."