Off topic - Eudora

To: mgb-v8@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Off topic - Eudora
From: Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 11:17:36 -0800
Does anyone know how one sends an email to ALL of the people in the Eudora
Address Book without the arduous task of going to each entry?   Because of
spam I am contemplating changing my email address but this breaks the link
to many many friends etc  So I want to broadcast an email advising change
of address.   For some unknown reason I get invited every hour to buy a
phony-branded watch.

Regards

Barrie Robinson

MGB GT V8
Aston Martin DB 2/4 MkII
Canada
705-721-9060
barrie@look..ca

Purveyor of O-ring kits for restoring Smith & Jaeger gauges,
                       Stainless steel mesh grilles, air vents & airdams and,
                       Sound deadening material and kits for MGBs