RE: Off topic - Eudora

To: "Barrie Robinson" <barrie@look.ca>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Off topic - Eudora
From: "Councill, David" <dcouncill@msubillings.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 09:51:59 -0700
You will have to create a group in the address book. This is just a
matter of coming up with a name for the group, adding all the email
addresses to the group. This is just a one time thing. Then you address
email to that group name or if you are in that address book tab area,
you can add the group to the "to:" line of a new email.

More details here:
http://www.eudora.com/techsupport/tutorials/win_addressbook.html

You can save or backup the file that contains this information, but I'll
have to check on the name when I get back home.

I use the older Eudora version at home, but here at work I am relegated
to using Outbloat.

David Councill
67 BGT
72 B