Re: Off topic - Eudora

To: Paul Root <ptroot@iaces.com>, Barrie Robinson <barrie@look.ca>
Subject: Re: Off topic - Eudora
From: "Ronald A. Fine" <ronfineesq@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 09:39:53 -0800 (GMT-08:00)
Personally, I get very little spam now.  I have several layers of filters.  The
first is the filter on Earthlink which is my highspeed service provider.  They
stop all known spams before they get downloaded.  Once they are on my email
download Norton Internet Security stops almost all the rest.  If something does
get past Norton I just click on it and advise Norton that it is spam.  I never
see it again.
RAF